Friday, February 24, 2006

Wise Bargirls

Last night I was meditating in a Wan Chai bar. I usually do that when the focus of my meditation is a bargirl. It is a cool hobby, and no one disturbs me, but last night it was different.

The bargirl looked at my dress, my sitting posture, and realized that I am Buddhist. So she smiled and said, let me tell you a joke:

A Buddhist monk, a Jewish rabbi, and a Catholic priest are in an orphanage. The fire alarm goes off.

Buddhist monk exclaims, "Fire! We must save the children."

The rabbi says, "Fuck the children!"

The Catholic priest says, "No time!"

As you can see, even though she is a bargirl, she is very wise. Perhaps, because she is a bargirl she is so wise.

The Catholic Church wants to *penetrate* China. Ha ha.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wan Ker-Sin said...

Since no one is commenting, I have decided to comment on my own posts...

Ha ha, those were some very funny jokes Ah Sin! I am still laughing. Hehe.

Peace.

9:53 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just too damn funny.

12:47 AM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about competitive intelligence expert.

I hope you check it out.

http://moti4u.com

6:47 AM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is time the Hindus and Buddhists penetrate the Vatican City.

And the Vatican should do what they preach, tell their followers to "open your mind to religion".

3:42 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home