Friday, November 10, 2006

Gone Hunting!

An evening with weird friend Ron, the lady-killer drags me to a Wan Chai bar.

"Why go to bars when you can pick women off the streets," I ask him.

"I can pick anyone I want," he says, assurance flooding out of his eyes, "but we are here so that you, my dear friend Wanker, can have some fun."

After downing couple of drinks, I find myself surrounded by Southeast Asian and Russian women who are very interested in me. I have known all along that women find me exceptionally charming. But this takes the biscuit.

They rub their scantily clothed behinds on my crotch as we dance. And of course, I am excited. We dance, our legs trembling against each other as we rub our private parts. Finally, following twenty-minutes of contemplation, I select a woman of Russian origin. She looks exceptionally sexy and I am convinced that if anyone deserves to enjoy a monk's virginity, she is the one.

"I would like to sleep with you," I whisper in her ear.

"Two thousand and five hundred dollars, darling," she whispers back in mine.

I am shocked. Who would have thought that Wan Chai bars were full of hookers!

"Is this your idea of me having fun?" I complain to Ron.

"Um," the maestro looks at me and thinks for a while. "With your looks, if you don't want to pay for it, hang around for a couple of hours and I am sure that the early morning newspaper lady outside 7-Eleven will bonk you for free."

With excitement boiling inside my robe, I have no choice. I will look forward to, and wait for that one.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 AM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The newspaper woman desparately needs re-virginiazation for her ways! Quickly Wan Ker, get her!

3:27 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outside the 7-11, Mamacita waits for me . . .

With the Wanchai paper, and the coffee she got free . . .

Jump on my Harley honey, show me what you can do . . .

When I Bonk ya' Baby, I'll re-virginize you!

Bad to the bone, bad to the bone.
B-B-B-B bad, B-B-B-B bad, B-B-B-B bad, bad to the bone!

Gofer it, Wank!

2:55 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home