Sunday, March 26, 2006

Regrets?

Earlier, I was meditating in a bar in Wan Chai. A lady came up to me and said, "Do you regret you are a monk and you don't get the chance to enjoy carnal pleasures?"

So I stopped meditating, and I looked at her. She looked like a tasty dish. I mean, she was scantily dressed in sexy attire and all that. But I controlled my senses and my desires, and I asked her, "Do you regret you can't stand and pee like a man?"

She was flabbergasted and her drink dropped from her hand. I mean, what I said was that profound! Really!

She said, "Tonight, I will try and see if I can pee like a man."

So I said, "Someday I might give up my celibacy and enjoy carnal pleasures."

Now, almost one hour later, she is standing in my bathroom, and she is trying to pee like a man. And I am sitting over here and thinking what I should do next. Any suggestions?

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give her a straw?

11:14 AM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home