Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Revirginization [Not a contemporary English word]!

After about a month of arduous meditation, the Great Buddha has finally blessed me with special powers - I can revirginize a woman.

You see, 'revirginize' or 'revirginization' isn't a word recognized by (or accepted by) the Standard English dictionaries. But that's because revirginization wasn't possible before I received the special powers yesterday.

In case you are wondering, it's all really very simple. Women, who aren't virgins anymore, sleep naked on a bed. And I, alongside my special powers, bonk them with my blessed phallus. The result is immediate and obvious. The healing and *sealing* starts almost immediately, or rather, instantly. And shortly thereafter, they are virgins again. Therefore, the process is called "revirginization."

Starting tonight, I have started healing and sealing women in Wan Chai girly bars. They are the ones who need this treatment the most. And so far, the results have been more than satisfactory. So if you are a desperate woman who badly needs revirginization, all you have to do is get in *touch* with me.

And yes, I have been drinking. After all, drinks are supposed to be vegetarian. So no problems there!

Peace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are bonking Women of the Wan Chai Girly Bars in order to revirginize them - - - doesn't this mean you are no longer virgin yourself?

Mayhaps an update to your profile is in order . . .

6:46 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Wan Ker-Sin said...

Brother Jim,

That's the point you see. While I bonk and revirginize them, I get revirginized myself.

So technically, I am always a virgin. Best of both worlds, sort of.

Peace.

9:46 AM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that you have been busy accumulating good karma.

Yes, all drinks are vegetarian, as with all meat are vegetarian. Not it is not a joke, for when you have the Buddha in your heart, do what must be done, and move on. That is the most Vegetarian of Buddhism, non-obssession. =)

3:26 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT AND CAN I GET AN APPOINTMENT? IM SURE YOU CAN "SQEEZE ME" INTO YOUR SCHEDULE SOME WHERE!

10:27 PM, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home