Thursday, March 23, 2006

Black Flowers Blossom All Over Sai Kung

Friends and well-wishers have sent email, SMS messages, and snail-mail, informing me that black flowers are blooming all over Sai Kung. It might be incorrect to say black flowers are 'blooming' or 'blossoming'; as the black flowers (with red petals) have been around for a long time, albeit, concealed. Nonetheless, of lately, there have been multiple sightings (or rather flashings) of black flowers in public, in Sai Kung.

Am I happy? Why not? I spent fifteen minutes of my time with a bunch of young women, and now an entire district of Hong Kong is enjoying the fruits (or rather flowers) of my efforts.

Geographically, Hong Kong is divided into 18 districts (plus a couple of "new towns."). Therefore, I need to travel to 17 more districts and spread my inspirational message. Once I have accomplished that, this will be the best spring we ever had in Hong Kong.

And I am sure that *similar-minded* male residents of Hong Kong will thank me for it.

As mentioned in my profile, "I have lots to give, but I expect little."

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gift to this magnificent world will never be forgotten!

10:26 AM, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a job I can do in Hong Kong?

5:30 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home