Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shaved

A late night stroll outside the monastery, I met some gwaipos. Upon seeing me, they started giggling and whispering; and a curious-type from amongst them approached me.

"Why do you shave your head?" she asked me.

"It is necessary, and part of our belief-system," I told her.

"Do you also shave your pubic hairs?" she asked me boldly.

"There is only one way you can find that out," I said as I stared at her huge breasts.

Right now, the three of them are taking a shower in my living quarters as I write this. It seems that tonight I will have to meditate on their bodies and cleanse them. Better yet, I will revirginize them.

Peace.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanker Shin, The Man, The Monk...

Spreading the seeds of divinity one Gwaipa at a time.

9:01 AM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't answer the question. Do you shave your pubes?

2:02 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Wan Ker-Sin said...

Pubes or no pubes matter not. At the end of the day, all that matters is whether you are hiding your glory or using it to satisfy wanting souls.

Peace.

12:19 PM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found that true elightenment lies in hiding my glory inside wanting souls at the end of the day. Or early in the morning, during lunch, etc.

Usually I can tell by the way they roll their eyes and gasp for air that they have achieved nirvana.

6:37 AM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home