Monday, October 22, 2007

Worried

Despite being a monk, I have always believed that Aung San Suu Kyi would be good and wild in bed. I mean I don't think she shares my carnal enthusiasm, but you know what I mean.

In the absence of any news from Burma (and even our levitation techniques cannot penetrate the censorship), I am a bit worried about her. I mean, house arrest aside, what else might they be doing to her? I can only wonder.

In the meantime, I can only see her sensual personality in one of her interviews with John Pilger on the Internet. Enjoy!



Forgive me for exposing my deep (and dark) desires.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Centipede said...

Excellent video.
In regards to hkmacs commentary, the western oil companies are certainly pathetic, but what has China, the country with the most economic influence on the junta done?
China is busy beating Tibetan Buddhist monks these days.
I have many Chinese friends who I highly respect and I see a better China just as I see a better U.S. and a much better Burma. Let's stop fucking around folks.

8:32 AM, October 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home